Karly E. Dreker
- ph: 561.832.1005
Nova Southeastern University, J.D., cum laude, 2013
University of Miami, Coral Gables, Florida, B.S., cum laude, 2008
- Florida, 2013
Karly E. Dreker is an associate with the firm, having begun her career working at the Law Office of Benjamin T. Hodas after she graduated from law school in 2013.
Ms. Dreker has served as the Fundraising Chair for the Florida Association for Women Lawyers, volunteered at the Family Law Unit of Legal Aid in Broward County, and clerked for an elder law firm focusing on estate planning, wills and trusts.
During her last year of law school, Ms. Dreker worked as a Certified Legal Intern for Nova's Children and Families Clinic, representing indigent clients with family-related legal issues. Ms. Dreker brings experience and the appetite to navigate the complex issues of divorce and family litigation involving children.
- Fisher Potter Hodas, PLLC, 2017-present
- The Law Office of Benjamin T. Hodas, 2013-2017
- Susan Greenberg Family Law American Inn of Court of the Palm Beaches, Associate, 2015 - present
- Young Friends of the YMCA, Board Member, 2014 - Present
- Palm Beach County Bar Association - Young Lawyers Section, Member, 2014 - Present
- Palm Beach County Bar Association, Member, 2013 – Present