Clients are often unaware of the ripple effect that their family disputes can have on the businesses they own or on the corporation that employs them. We work with our clients to help them make smart decisions and to minimize such risks.
The lawyers at Fisher Potter Hodas, PLLC, have worked for years with business owners, "C-suite" executives, professional athletes, celebrities, and their agents and general counsel, on sensitive, risk-management type issues.
- Discussing the increase in public executive divorces with the rising stock marketCNBC, December 1, 2017
- The New York Times, February 7, 2015
- The Sunday Times, July 13, 2014
- Bloomberg Business, December 9, 2011
- The Palm Beach Post, September 9, 2007
- LJWorld.com, February 11, 2003
- Worth Magazine, November 2002
- cjonline.com, December 16, 2000